Devon Camping and Touring
If you're thinking of a Devon camping, caravanning or motorhome holiday then it would be difficult to find a more accessible, family friendly, dog friendly and cycle friendly holiday park and campsite. We are an independently run park set in Dartmoor National Park. See our Special Offers page for deals on mid-week breaks and discounts for 2016 guests returning in 2017.
Our choice of pitch prices offer best value for money. Check-in from 1.00 p.m. Early arrival and late stays available - see our prices. Check our Special Offers page for deals. We offer individual cyclists and walkers a pitch for £10.00 per night. We cannot guarantee a particular pitch allocation and, from time to time due to operational reasons, we may need to alter an allocated pitch and reserve the right to do so.
We are quality graded as an AA 4 Pennant Camping and Touring Park and an award winning conservation park with a special distinction award. We are on the 'Dartmoor Way' cycle route. Follow events and news about us on our Facebook page. Internet reviews of our holiday park speak for themselves; the most extensive archive can be found at www.ukcampsite.co.uk .
We have a choice of grass or hardstanding pitches with or without electric hookups (EHU) for camping and touring caravans, motor homes, trailer tents and tents. Devon camping that includes:
- WiFi by Club WiFi available on Park, free Internet terminal at Park Reception.
- Well stocked on-site shop selling a wide range of groceries and other goods
- Unmetered hot water for bathing, showers and washing-up.
- Three wet rooms and indoor facilities
- Hard tennis court
- Children's play area (upgraded for 2017)
- Indoor table tennis and table football (no slot machines).
- Tourist information room with colour Freeview TV, general reading and reference books.
- Recreation Green for football and other games (games are not allowed in the camping & touring fields for safety reasons).
- A plentiful supply of picnic tables and amenity courtyard by Park Reception.
- Dog exercise area and dog washdown.
- Cycle Hub - bike storage, info, hire pick-up point, CCTV protection.
Our Shepherd's Hut is available for 'comfortable camping' and those who want a different and stylish experience - see separate page on our site.
Please note although we may be listed on 'Pitch-up', 'Camping Network' and affiliates (Camping Ninja, UK-Sites.com, Love Camping, CoolCamping, Campr etc) we do not accept bookings made through these channels.
Prices include all hot water and showers included. All pitches on a level plain with parking alongside for one car if towing a caravan or bringing a tent. Our pitch types are:
Grass Pitch – an unserviced grass pitch within inner area of the main field on marked pitches - these pitches are unsuitable for motorhomes.
Grass + Riverside – an unserviced grass pitch beside the River Tavy - lovely pitches for tents.
Grass + EHU – a 16 Amp Electric Hook Up (EHU) serviced grass pitch, pitches are situated along various boundaries and some copses; these are shown lined in red on our downloadable park map.
Hardstanding + EHU – hardstanding pitch with 16 Amp EHU (Pitches 76 & 77: NEW in 2016) - ideal pitches for motorhomes.
Hardstanding + Fully Serviced – hardstanding pitch with services point (16 Amp EHU, on pitch water supply, ‘grey’ water drain and TV aerial). Pitches are near Recreation Green behind hedges; (shown in yellow the downloadable park map) and pitches 44 - 49: NEW in 2016
The grass camping and touring fields are closed for stock grazing from mid November to early March.