2019 Visit Devon Silver Award winner for 'Best Touring, Caravanning and Camping Park of the Year'.
In 2018 & 2019 the 5 Star grading was awarded by both the AA and VisitEngland assessors and in 2019 we were awarded a fourth VisitEngland Gold award for exceptional quality of accommodation and customer service. Within VisitEngland's grading scheme, 5 star means the park continues to achieve 75% - 98% rating or 'Very Good' across all rating criteria.
We aim to do better than 'Very Good' and always try to do the best we can where it matters most; so the third Gold accolade was for us recognition that we continue to get most things right. We hope you enjoy your holiday experience and welcome your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve what we offer.
For touring caravans, tents, trailer tents and motorhomes we offer:
- 100 marked pitches, including 30 riverside pitches for caravans, tents, trailer tents & motorhomes
- Grass pitches: generally 8m x 8m (see our T&C)
- 50 x 16 Amp Electric Hook Ups (EHU)
- 17 x hardstanding pitches most fully serviced with 16 Amp EHU for caravans & motorhomes
- WiFi throughout park by Club WiFi
- Gas bottle exchange (Camping Gaz & Calor Gas)
- Free hot water and showers in heated toilet block
- Three family use wet rooms + disabled facilities
- Indoor & outdoor washing-up facilities
- Baby changing facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Freezer pack facility
- Free-to-use lockers for campers
- Battery charging and phone charging lockers (£1.00 per use)
- Wheelchair friendly
(see Access Statement)
- Regular bus services on A386
- Adjacent to National Cycle Route 27 (West Devon Cycle Way)
- Dog exercise area (4 acres open fence on one side) and dog wash facility
- Amenity courtyard and 'Riverside Diner' catering trailer (Bank Holidays and high season).
- Table tennis and table football (bring own bats or purchase from Reception)
- Tennis court (racquets for hire at Reception - no charge for use of court)
- TV & tourist information room
- Children's play area
- Fire Points
- Public Payphone (by Park Reception)
- Motorhome service point
- Cycle storage shed with secure e-bike/phone battery charging facility
- Picnic tables and BBQ bricks
- Open for camping & touring from 15th March to 2nd November 2020
In 2018 the AA upgraded the park to 5 pennants in their quality grading scheme. In October 2019 we won our 23rd annual David Bellamy Award for Conservation (a Gold) and a 2019 Visit Devon Touring Camping and Caravanning Park of the Year silver award. We are a Cycle Friendly, Walker Friendly & Dog Friendly holiday park.