Harford Bridge Park is a 4 Star Holiday Park under the VisitEngland quality grading scheme.
In July 2016 the 4 Star grading was confirmed and we were awarded a second VisitEngland 'Gold' award for exceptional quality of accommodation and customer service. Within VisitEngland's grading scheme, 4 star means the park continues to achieve 75% - 98% rating or 'Very Good' across all rating criteria. We aim to do better than 'Very Good' and always try to do the best we can where it matters most; so the second 'Gold' accolade was for us recognition that we continue to get most things 'right'. We hope you enjoy your holiday experience and welcome your feedback.
Back in 2013 the AA upgraded the park to 4 pennants in their quality grading scheme. In October 2016 we won our 20th annual David Bellamy Award for Conservation (a 'Gold') and in 2013 a Special Disctinction Award for creating & managing habitats. Our selection of luxury self-catering caravan holiday homes and our two self-catering holiday lodges are fully equipped for holidays - all you need to bring are towels or we can provide them for a small extra charge. We are a 'Cycle Friendly', 'Walker Friendly' & 'Dog Friendly' holiday park.
For touring caravans, tents and motor homes we offer:
- 100 marked pitches, including 30 riverside pitches for caravans, tents, & motor homes
- Grass pitches: generally 10m x 10m (see our T&C).
- 50 x 16 Amp Electric Hook Ups (EHU).
- 17 x hardstanding pitches most fully serviced with 16 Amp EHU for caravans & motor homes
- WiFi throughout park by Club WiFi; free internet terminal at Park Reception.
- Gas bottle exchange (Camping Gaz & Calor Gas)
- Free hot water and showers in heated toilet block (upgraded in 2016).
- Three wet rooms + disabled facilities (new in 2015 season).
- Indoor & outdoor washing-up facilities (new in 2015 season).
- Baby changing facilities
- Laundry facilities (new in 2015 season).
- Irons and ironing boards
- Freezer pack facility
- Battery charging
- Wheel chair friendly
(see Access Statement)
- Regular bus services on A386
- Adjacent to National Cycle Route 27 (West Devon Cycle Way)
- Dog exercise area (4 acres enclosed) and dog wash facility
- Amenity courtyard and pop-up catering facilities (NEW for 2017)
- Table tennis and table football (bring own bats or purchase from Reception)
- Tennis court (racquets for hire at Reception - no charge for use of court)
- TV & tourist information room
- Children's play area (upgraded in 2016)
- Fire Points.
- Public Payphone (by Park Reception).
- Motor home service point.
- Cycle storage shed with secure e-bike battery charging facility (new in 2016).
- Picnic tables and BBQ bricks
- Open for camping & touring from 15th March to 14th November